1. This website is owned and operated by GunZag Services (“GunZag”) on behalf of its members.
3. The information you provide to us when using this website will be processed for the following reasons:
3.1 to administer your user account with us;
3.2 to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
3.3 to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services should you consent to receiving these from us;
3.4 to customize this website according to your interests;
3.5 to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations; and
3.6 to process any orders you make through our website. If you do not wish to receive additional information from us, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on your registration form and
4. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
4.1 your name and address;
4.2 your phone number and e-mail address;
4.3 your career history;
4.4 your expertise;
4.5 your participation in GunZag;
4.6 your Sponsors in GunZag.
5. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
6. Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
7. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction from a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction (such as The Information Commissioner. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
8. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes then you should write to us at GunZag’s registered office address to notify us of this.
8.1 To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorized disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out these terms and conditions.
9. We reserve the right to appoint an Internet service provider to host our website on our behalf which may be situated outside the European Economic Area. By agreeing to our terms and conditions of use of our website you consent to any transfer of your personal information outside the European Economic Area. This may be necessary for us to achieve the purposes set out above. It will be necessary for us to send data to all parts of the world nominated by you as a destination to which you plan to travel as well as third countries where this is necessary for us to provide the appropriate services to you. All data received by our local representatives will be delivered to and held by the recipients under an express duty of confidentiality and will be handled in accordance with UK and EU law as applicable.
10. We may wish to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail and telephone but we need your consent before we can do this. If you would like us to contact you (including by e-mail or telephone) concerning our services and offers and career opportunities that may be of interest to you then please check the appropriate box on the account registration form.
10.1 You may refuse any marketing or career communication from us in the future at any time by notifying us.
10.2 Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send a written request to the GunZag registered office address. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
10.4 When visiting our web pages, we would like to use tracking technologies which will record and store information about you automatically. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. However, we will not do this unless you give to us your express permission for this to happen. If you are happy to give this permission, then please tick the box set out on the account registration form. If we cannot use such technology it is possible that certain functionality of this site might be affected [and you might not be able to access certain Web pages][and we might not be able to process your request. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit: -
10.4.1 the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
10.4.2 the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
10.4.3 the date and time you access our website;
10.4.4 the pages you enter, visit and exit our website from; and
10.4.5 if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
11. We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We only use this information to ensure that our Web pages stay compatible with a selection of browsers and systems and thereby ensure that the pages appeal to a wide audience. Currently our Web pages are optimized for the Internet browser. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.